The summer is already here, and you must be willing to join something creative that takes you out of your regular routine. Well we are ready with our special summer vacation batch. This photography course is going to teach you everything, from fundamentals, to understanding the lights. It will also give you hand on experience of shooting with professional models during your practice sessions, and finally the Photoshop retouching sessions will teach you to enhance your images to professional quality.
Let’s know our photography course better
Our beginner level photography course is divided into 4 modules.
Module 1 covers up the fundamentals of photography. This module will cover up everything from DSLR menus to photography rules. After completing this module you will be shooting confidently in manual mode.
Module 2 covers up the lighting basics. From outdoor lighting to indoor lighting techniques, using flashes and reflectors. Everything you should know about photography lighting techniques is included in this module. The lighting module will give you a good brief about the basics of indoor outdoor lighting.
Module 3 Photo shoot with our models. This is the most interesting module for our students, because they get to shoot with our professional models. They can practice the techniques they have learnt during the entire course and take some amazing professional looking images without models.
Module 4 is post processing. Yes, we cover Photo editing also, as now a day digital editing is a must thing. To get those edgy looks and for giving professional touch-up what you need to learn has been included in this module. Understand have a hand on experience for using Photoshop.
Learning the photography fundamentals
- Types of Digital Camera
- Digital Camera
- Modes of Camera
- Camera Components and concepts
- Digital Image Sensor
- Resolution and Understanding of Raw, JPG
- Camera Parts and accessories
- Manual Focus and Focal Length
- Shutter Speed
- Exposure Metering
- White Balance
- Angle & shots
- Painting with Light
- Panning and other techniques
- Framing and Borders
- Elements of Composition
Understanding lighting techniques
- Understanding The Light
- Brief about the light quality
- How to work with built-in flash of your camera
- Using external flashes
- Type of the flashgun
- How to use the external flash off camera
- Understanding the light modifiers
- Studio Lighting Basics
- Using reflectors outdoor
- Outdoor lighting setups
Practice shoot with our professional modelsWe will be giving you 4 practice shoots with our professional experienced models during the photography sessions
- 4 hours indoor shoot for practice
- 4 hours indoor shoot under the guidance of mr Varun Patel
- 4 hours outdoor shoot for practice
- 4 hours outdoor shoot under the guidance of mr Varun Patel
PhotoshopIntroduction to photoshop
- Understanding the software interface
- Learning how to process your RAW files for best output
- Tools for editing
- Healing for skin corrections
- Power of the content aware fill
- Cloning for composition correction
- Understanding layers
- Understanding masking
- Using plug-ins for skin smoothing
Course duration2 months, 2 sessions per week
For inquiryCall us
We offer many other photography courses and photoshop courses. Want to know more about our photography courses? Do visit our website and know everything about us.